Reduce the stress that comes with worrying about legal matters. This practical guide provides sample policies, procedures, and best practices to help you prevent legal challenges and conflicts with families and staff. Includes dozens of real-life scenarios.
Managing Legal Risks will help you…
- build a partnership with families with clear expectations
- maintain privacy and confidentiality in the Internet age
- hire employees with ethical and legal policies in place
- assess the limits of your insurance coverage
- understand ADA requirements and minority rights
2012, soft cover, perfect bound, 192 pages, 7 x 10, ISBN: 9780807753774